Saturday, January 1, 2011

Vegan Pancakes to Start the Year

Greetings All,
This morning I made the best vegan pancakes from scratch; accompanied by vegetarian sausages. Oh yes, I don't think I mentioned that I am a vegan and have been one for a very long time. Took care of the grandchildren last night. I thought I'd send them home with their bellies full; so I did it my way. I need to cook more for myself. I use to be the designated cook when the children were younger, and they learned to cook, and then my hubby wanted to cook, and then I was needed in the kitchen less and less. However, I miss my cooked food. Well, I am going to cook at least 3 times out of the week. Hopefully it will get to more. Anyway, have a great New Year day and wonderful rest of the year. Maybe I'll blog every now and then about the Art of Cooking Vegan :-) That might be a Voice of Art.


Peace,

Myrah

No comments:

Post a Comment