Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New You and Me

Greetings All,

The past year (2010) seems to have been a whirlwind of a year. I felt like I had been so productive. However, many of the projects that I had planned on completing are still in limbo or unfinished.

I can't believe that weeks have gone by since my last post. I thought about posting everyday, but, just never took the time to sign in. I don't usually make New Years resolutions because I never keep them or somehow seem to change them. I am though going to post at least once per week. I think that will be a more realistic of a promise to myself. If I post more times than one, so be it.

About the quilt that I was working on in October, it is still in progress. That piece will be one of the first that I complete in the new year. I am a woman of my word. I have allowed outside forces ( my job, and other things) take up much of my time. I didn't even quilt as much as I wanted to.

So, now this is where the balance starts. I am going to see how it unfolds. Moving into a balanced state will be one of the things that I'll focus on. Anyway, enjoy the New Year. Try not to take unwanted baggage with you into 2011. I am going to try to do the same.

    Me and the 'Fela the Musical' cast from one of my 2010 interviews.  
My daughter, the life coach, always talks about toleration. What will we tolerate in 2011? ......and for the things that we won't tolerate, what actions will we take to not tolerate them?

HAVE A HAPPY AND HEALTHY NEW YEAR!!!!!

Peace, Love, and a Multitude of Blessings,
Myrah

No comments:

Post a Comment